Update – This position has been filled.
For the Supply Chain Department, headquartered in TECH’s European Training and Distribution Centre in Turnhout, Belgium, we are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager (EMEA), the successful applicant will develop and continuously improve the regional supply chain strategy. This includes system maintenance and negotiation with suppliers and vendors.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Negotiation skills
- Solid data analyst
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Continuous process improvements
- Third level education
- A least 2-3 years of related experience as a supply chain manager
- Excellent level of English and Dutch or Italian
- Professional knowledge of any other language is a valuable asset
- Skilled in ERP system implementation (demand planner)
- Gather and provide requested information in a timely manner
- Willing to support other areas of the business as required
- Ability to work in a growing global team and collaborative environment
- Able to define priorities with global suppliers and corporate functions
- Occasional international travel required
- Full time position
Interested in joining our global team?
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
TECH Europe is a global leader in the tire and wheel industry, distributing throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa. With over 80 years’ experience, TECH delivers a wide range of repairs, equipment and tools that are trusted by technicians and leading tire manufacturers. TECH Europe is committed to fulfilling parent company, TRC’s 4r vision of Repair, Reuse, Recycle and Repurpose in order to support the full lifecycle of tires.